Monday, September 9, 2013

5 Minute Guacamole

5 Minute Guacamole is healthy, zesty and full of flavor.

This guacamole recipe from AllRecipes.com is so addictive that I can't get it off of my mind.  I keep going back to the fridge with chips in hand. Thankfully, it's super healthy when eaten in moderation.

I like to finely chop my veggies while leaving my avocado chunky for the best overall texture.  You can spice it up with a finely chopped jalapeno. 

Guacamole is best served the day you make it. 

Serve with Crockpot Chicken Tacos or Crockpot Pork Carnitas.

Recipe
from: Allrecipes.com

Ingredients 
3 Avocados, peeled, pitted and lightly mashed
1 Lime, juiced
1 tsp Kosher salt
1/2 c Onion, chopped
3 Plum tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp Garlic, minced or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
3 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
1 Jalapeno, seeded, deveined and finely chopped (optional)

Directions
Mix all ingredients and chill 1 hour before serving.

Serves 10 |  3 WW Pts +

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I treasure each one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...