Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christian Women's Blog Hop Featuring Lynette from Walking on Water

Welcome back to the Christian Women's Blog Hop.  We're working on getting the name changed to include ALL female followers of Christ instead of the mommas!  =)  This is super exciting!

This week I'm featuring Lynette from Walking on Water.  Last week she linked up an awesome post called Signs of Life.  It helped me to realize that all of those little messes that my son leaves around the house are just part of the blessing of having a child.  It's a sign of life.  I love that.  I hope you'll go by her blog, read the entire post and be blessed.

We hope you'll link up a new post so Becky Jane and I can visit you during the week.  Hopefully, we'll be featuring your blog soon!







5 comments:

  1. I have a little quote near my sink that talks about how all my dirty dishes are saying how good God has been to me...messy homes tell a lot too! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New member & excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer, LOL .... those Hope boys were bigger than our little guys and provided a good game for us. We enjoyed it tremendously...the Bobcats made us work for every score...now that is football! Now I have another sister I know by name that I can lift up in prayer ....the Sisterhood of Prayer for Arkansas ladies....sending you big hugs from Ashdown! Looking forward to getting to know you more...maybe next year we can bump into each other at the Bobcat field or maybe even Ashdown!
    God Bless you sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW I added your button to my blog just "now"..nuffin'like the now ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jennifer. I am glad to be a part of this hop and appreciate your following. I have joined your GFC so that we can stay in touch. Hugs & Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I treasure each one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...