Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Free 5 x 7 Summer Printable


I fell in love with these during the spring when I found a really cute Easter printable, painted a cheapo frame to match and set it out with my Easter stuff.  Since I couldn't find one for summer, I created this guy on Picnik and then transferred it to a Google doc.  It took a bit of finagling (I'm not sure if I spelled finagling right by guessing or Google has absolutely no idea what I tried to spell.)  and some technical help from the hubs to get the link right.  Blogger wasn't liking my link today for some reason.  

Anyway, these seasonal printables are a fun way to dress up a little vignette for almost no money.  Just take an old picture frame and spray paint it or use an acrylic paint in a coordinating color to add some pizazz.  

You are free to use this printable on your own blog or however you like.  All I ask is that you link back to my original post.  Please let me know if you have any difficulties printing as this is my first attempt at posting a printable in blogger.  Thanks!

Linked to A Little Birdie Told Me on Rook No. 17 
Wow Me Wednesday at Ginger Snap Crafts

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up to “A Little Birdie Told Me…” at Rook No. 17 last week! I apologize for the belated visit…this week has been a real beast disguised in fondant and frosting.

    Your summer printable is wonderful! I'm especially impressed that you created it with Picnik! Awesome!

    Thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity.

    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I treasure each one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...