Monday, June 6, 2011

Meaningful Monday... Time to Regroup

Image from Christart.com
As I look back at my attempt to challenge myself to spend more time studying and understanding God's word, I see once again where Satan has stuck out his foot caused me to fall face down on the ground. Little does he know that face first on the ground, is a great position to talk to God. ;)

The purpose of beginning Meaningful Mondays was to start each week off the right way, and I noticed a difference in myself during those weeks. With vacation, the start of summer and all of those other little things that I've allowed to get in the way, Meaningful Mondays fell by the wayside and I noticed that my weeks got a little more challenging. I somehow doubt that this is a coincidence.

What does that mean? It means that it's time to regroup and perhaps give a little more organization to my Bible study. I'm currently looking for a Bible study aid because I admit that I am a bit ADD (well, maybe more than a bit) and I need direction in my study time. I am really excited about this and can't wait to share the book I've chosen! I look forward to doing some research this week and prayerfully considering where to start.  Check back next week for an update. 

1 comment:

  1. I love meaningful Mondays! :) I always check to see if you've written anything for them. I'm thinking of starting something similar on my blog *because I TOTALLY copy lol* Glad its coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I treasure each one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...