Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christian Women's Blog Hop Featuring Jennifer from Renewing Housewives

Wow, I've been reading a lot of amazing blog posts the last few days thanks to you incredible women.  When I was first approached about helping with this blog hop, I was a little apprehensive but it has been such a blessing.  You ladies have encouraged, uplifted and challenged me in ways I really needed.

Today's featured blogger is Jennifer from Renewing Housewives.  This post really spoke to me because Jennifer shares one of my biggest fears- rejection.  Boy, did I need this post this week.  I have been hosting a huge 1 person pity party the last few days because I have felt rejected.  Jennifer's post was definitely representative of the struggle that's been going on in my own heart.  Thank you for helping me to snap out of it!

From Jennifer's original post:

"Overcoming the Fear of Man or what others think

So, my fear of fears?  I promised to share with you today what I'm most afraid of.  I've been attempting to overcome this fear for some time now, and honestly, that is the whole reason this blog exists, originally anyway.  It can be called any manner of names, I wrote of it on Saturday, yes... rejection.  


Rejection is how the world would define it.  Fear of man is how the Bible defines it.  Either way it works out the same.  And either way it can be paralyzing and ungodly.

'The fear of man brings a snare, but he who trusts in the LORD will be exalted.' Proverbs 29:25"

 To continue being blessed by reading the rest of the post, visit Renewing Housewives here.

Please link up a new post and let us continue to encourage each other!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciated her timely post too! I agree, that there is such an excellent variety of posts on the hop! It's great doing this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I treasure each one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...