Monday, April 11, 2011

The Easter Lunch Meal Plan

This is our first Easter with our little fellow as well as the first Easter we've been home in 8 years, so I am super stoked!  We are planning on having family over, so I am doing a little meal planning.

Here is our Easter Lunch Menu
Slow Cooker Ham
Cheesy Ranch Potato Casserole (adding bacon and green onions)
Roasted Carrots
Strawberry and Spinach Salad
Deviled Eggs
Corn
Rolls

Dessert
Strawberry Trifle
Daisy Cupcakes

I'm sure something will change, but so far this is what I've come up with.  I plan to give the Cheesy Ranch Potato Casserole a try before Easter since I'm kind of skeptical about pouring a bottle of ranch on some potatoes and cheese and calling it a casserole.   I'll blog the results this weekend.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I treasure each one. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...